Pure Persian Saffron
Pack: 1 gr glass pack
All Products comes with glass packs. Saffron needs to be stored in dark and dry place. So glass packed saffrons are more healthy.
SaffronGuru provides products in glass packs with leather cases. Glass keeps saffron dry and case protects saffron from light.
Steroid Uses and Saffron
Mentioning side effects of steroids does not mean that these substances are completely harmful. What is emphasized here is the health problems that can be caused by steroids, especially at early ages or when they are not needed and used unconsciously.
One of the most important health threats to health is they can cause liver and kidney disorders. Because these drugs are eliminated in the liver and are thrown through kidneys, the major damage is done to these organs. Steroids cause prostate growth in men and, ultimately, prostate cancer, according to the proportions of the affected doses, duration and body weight.
As a result of the surveys, it is observed that saffron helps to have positive improvements in the treatment of liver and kidney diseases.
A recent study showed that in animal models, saffron had an important chemopreventive effect against liver cancer. The study was published by Wiley Blackwell in the Hepatology journal published by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
Professor Dr. Amr Amin from United Arab Emirates University states that the approaches to prevent cancer in advance are the best method of prevention because of the increased interest in chemopreventive properties of natural plants in combating cancer and the limited treatment options.
Earlier studies have shown that natural plant-derived saffron has antioxidant, anticancer and anti-inflammatory properties. Saffron is also being used in combat against cancer.
Saffron is also used in the treatment of kidney ailments. Healthy nutrition plays an important role in slowing the progression to renal failure.Saffron tea detoxifies blood to strengthen the immune system. It also cleanses the digestive tract and helps removing excess amounts of wastes that reduce the load on the kidneys.
Saffron in Western Medicine:
1) The Ebers Papyrus (Ca 1550 BC) has mentioned it as an ingredient in case of kidney problems.
2) Due to the presence of crocetin it indirectly helps to reduce cholesterol levels in the blood.
3) Two compounds in Saffron are supposed to increase anti-bacterial and anti-viral physiological activity in the body.
4) In the USA it was given to children in exanthematous diseases for promoting eruptions.
5) Based on Urdang’s reports and records of Ancient and Medieval periods indicate anti tumor & anti cancerous activities.
Saffron in Eastern Medicine:
1) Curing Asthma & Cough
2) Useful in Colds
3) To treat Alcoholism
4) To treat Acne and Skin Diseases.
5) Used in medicines that reduce inflammation
6) For treatment of enlarged Liver and infection of Urinary Bladder and Kidneys
7) As an ingredient in recipes useful in Menstrual disorders
8) For strengthening the heart and as a refrigerant for the brain
9) As a diuretic if soaked overnight in water and administered with honey
10) Pounded with clarified butter (Ghee) it is used for treating diabetic patients.
11) It can be use to make the gum pain, relax.
12) The mixture of saffron with olive oil use for curing the hurted muscles.